Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ZANITA <3


During the past week i have been rumaging through various fashion blogs and i found this. This Australian beauty(and model) is called Zanita. Her blog is great!
Love the sneaker heels. Iv'e seen the exact pair on ASOS for 10 pounds!
She's a model who doesn't have to wear Versace and Lepore to look great. Some of her clothes are bought at stores like 'Target' and 'Cotton On'. She teams up the inexpensive with expensive creating a laid back but fashionable look at the same time. Hello my hero!.
In love with this photo! Do i even need a reason?

Her blog has DIYs, insights(and photos) backstage at fashion shows, her trips, her clothes and much more. Her photography is great too, so check it out. I love it.Flawlessly gorgeous! Self photograpy's great!


The oversized tee, tick! DIY Acid wash shorts, tick! Great all round? TICK!

3 comments:

Zanita said...

Michelle! Thanks so much for this, I appreciate the blog love.
I love your post about Perez Hilton he's such a scammer lowlife. Go Will.I.Am!
Zanita x

MichhelLeee said...

Thankyou, your my inspiration!
Yep i think ill do one about Kanye West next :)

Lola Vee Vintage said...

lovely photos :)
I'm having a giveaway on my blog for an amethyst necklace, be sure to check it out! X
http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/